Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thursday, May 20, 2010 Shipment Arrives from AS&S

I received a call from the shipper that the order from AS&S had arrived. I had it shipped to John’s house since there was no way to receive it here at our apartment. There were several tubes of 12’ in length, so it would be cumbersome to move around. My original plan was to have John move the stuff up to the airport using his truck, but he was out of town and after maneuvering the cardboard tube that contained the tubing, I was able to get it into the car and got it up to the airport myself.

I kept the tubes for the spars here so I could get them over to Victoria Repair so they could reproduce the spars that had been bent. I also brought down the seat and gas tank sling down so they could be repaired. They had been cut by the EMT’s along with the tubing and cables. I’ll locate a shoe repair shop or something like that to have those repairs done.

No comments:

Post a Comment