Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Monday, March 15, 2010 I Need that Manual!

I had sent several e-mails to Dave Engle updating him on my progress and subtly applying a little pressure on him about the status of copying the Jetwing Owners Manual that he had promised earlier. He has gone on radio silence. No e-mails at all. After a couple of weeks of this, I decided that he had lost interest or something else in his life was keeping him from helping me and would not be responding. I then sent out a general message on the Yahoo group site asking anyone out there if they had a Jetwing Owners Manual. I got a response form a guy named Tom Kennedy who said he had both a JetWing manual and a Demon 175 (wing) manual would be willing to copy both of them for me. What good news! I’m at the point that I want to check out the Owners Manual to see if that would give me some ideas on how to proceed. He has promised to get a copy to me next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment