Monday, October 17, 2011

October 17, 2011 Another Richard

I received an e-mail from a guy who got my name from the 103legal Yahoo group. He has flown trikes in years past and was interested in the Jetwing and my rebuild project. We agreed to meet on Monday, the 17th at noon. I went up earlier to set up the wing and tinker with it. I wanted to fully inflate it with battens in and make sure the airfoil was smooth and configured well.

He arrived at exactly 12PM as agreed. We talked and I showed him what I had, and even let it slip that I would probably be willing to sell the Jetwing for what I had in it. Shut my mouth! Would I really sell what I have poured my heart and soul in? But that wasn’t his intent, apparently. I don’t know what he really wanted. Maybe just to see if he might want to pursue trike flying again.

No comments:

Post a Comment